Another Man Food Show: Breakfast is the 8th episode of the 13th season of Good Eats.
A 32 year old man is forced by his mother to take a cooking course run by Alton so she doesn't have to keep coming over to make his breakfast.
Why It Rocks
- Learn to make coffee, hashbrowns, eggs, and bacon.
- Alton teaches us how to cook bacon.... with a waffle iron, essentially making it a multi-tasker.
- Learn about picking bacon and differently prepared bacon.
- Learn how to use a French Press, a device that helps to prepare a nice hot cup of coffee.
- The entire episode is in a P.O.V. of the man learning to cook.
- W appears in the episode to teach about non-stick pans... and warns you to never use abrasives on it lest you face her wrath.
- Again, no brand names are used during this episode. The bacon Alton gave to the man was an Oscar Mayer brand, but the name was removed from the packaging.
- Great settings, giving an almost futuristic looking facility despite that all it is is teaching a man to cook.
- The man who plays Clarence, Alton's assistant, is in real life, Alton's personal trainer.
The episode has a rating of 9.2 out of 10 on IMDB.