Bang Zoom! Entertainment is an audio post-production studio with its headquarters in Burbank, California in Greater Los Angeles. It has worked on several anime, video games, feature films, original animation, and directly-to-DVD projects. It is best known as a dubbing company, providing English voice-over work for Japanese anime for companies, notably for Bandai Entertainment, Geneon Entertainment, ADV Films, Funimation, Aniplex of America, Viz Media, Manga Entertainment, Media Blasters, Central Park Media, Sentai Filmworks, NIS America and Pony Canyon.
Why It Rocks
- Like NIS America, this company dubs even more anime as well as video games, western animation and other medias with very skilled and well-performed voice actors like Stephanie Sheh, who fluently voiced Yui Hirasawa from K-On!, and Christine Marie Cabanos, who mostly voiced the role of Ika Musume from Squid Girl.
- Three words: Johnny Yong Bosch.
- Seven more words: Robbie Daymond, Max Mittelman, and Ray Chase.
- It is praised to the source material.
- Among all of this, Kill La Kill seems one of the best.
- it adds to the interests of voice acting.