Ed, Edd n Eddy is a Canadian-American TV series that aired on Cartoon Network from 1999 to 2009.
The show revolves around three boys who all share the name "Edward" who don't get any allowance from their parents so they can't buy Jawbreakers, their favorite candy. Because of that they spend most of their time coming up with scams to get money from their neighbors,which in turn makes them the unpopular kids in town.
Why It Rocks
- It was the longest running Cartoon Network original series.
- Its animation is fluid.
- A catchy theme song.
- It mirrors the realistic problems that preteens go through while growing up.
- The voice acting is good.
- Good humor.
- The Kanker Sisters are seriously creepy antagonists.
- The show never used any character other than the main cast until the series finale, Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show.
- The character designs haven't aged well.
- Some of the characters can be mean-spirited sometimes.
- The character of Rolf was loosely based on the show's creator, Danny Antonucci.
- Paul Boyd, who animated the famous title sequence, was shot and killed by a police officer in 2007.
- The plot of the season 4 episode Here's Mud In Your Ed was inspired by an idea from Kit Topp, the creator of a popular Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy fan site.