Filthy Frank is a YouTube channel created by George "Joji" Miller, who plays a character Filthy Frank, a middle-aged anti-social, anti-couth and anti-PC YouTuber who does music, sketch rants and random videos.
He recently ended his series due to health issues and to focus on his music career.
Why He Rocks
- His music is vulgar, but well made.
- Beyond over-the-top acting.
- Outrageous sketch rants.
- His sidekicks, especially Pink Guy.
- Dark comedy, that is funny and offensive at the same time (but in a good way).
- He occasionally teaches viewers obscure and vulgar Japanese words.
- It's magnificent how George Miller can be Filthy Frank, Pink Guy, Salamander Man, Safari Man, and Chin-Chin at the same time.
- The visual effects and editing in his videos are very well done.
- He has a reason to call out on other Internet users who act like complete jerks or malicious idiots (such as weeaboos, bronies, etc) whenever they act immature, mean spirited or crass with his comedy.
- An actual narrative and overarching story throughout his sketch rants, videos and especially his music.