Johnny Bravo is a comedy cartoon series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network, and the second of the network's "Cartoon Cartoons".
Why It Rocks
- Wacky gags and jokes that sneak in a lot of adult humor.
- Johnny Bravo is the muscular, flirty, funny, manliest, handsome, and likable protagonist of this cartoon show. He serves as a stereotype of the big bulky womanizing moron without being obnoxious or unlikeable.
- Memorable characters.
- Interesting plot for entertainment.
- Fluently smooth animation and art style.
- It had a TV movie called Johnny Bravo Goes to Hollywood in 2011.
- It had a crossover with Scooby-Doo, Where are You?.
- Seasons 3 and 4 were terrible, and even their season finales were an insult to Hanna Barbera, a company that originally closed down in 2001.
- The second and third seasons (in which Van Partible wasn't involved with) turned Johnny into a even more childish dimwit.
- The intro on Season 4 was uncanny
- Johnny Bravo design may striking resemblance of 3D Realms's Duke Nukem. Both characters wearing sunglasses and both of them have a memorable quotes.
- Johnny Bravo is based on and similar to Elvis Presely.