The series revolved around a high school student named Kim Possible who becomes a freelance heroine after rescuing Mr. McHenry who made a typing error and contacted her babysitting site. Though an exceptionally gifted heroine, she is still at heart a teenager so in addition to battling wacky villains like Dr. Draken, she still hangs out with friends and works on her love life.
Why It Rocks
- Great animation
- Fluent action scenes, not often easy in an animated series.
- Very likable characters, like Kim Possible and her best friend, later boyfriend, Ron Stoppable.
- Numerous songs like, "Say the Word," Call Me, Beep Me, and Could It Be?
- Actually shows a strong female character without dumbing down most of the guys or making them jerks (not counting the supervillains. Take a note on that, Ghostbusters remake.
- The sidekick Ron Stoppable shows great courage when facing danger even though he is not as skilled as her (not counting the Monkey Kung-Fu he acquired)
- Numerous supervillains, from Dr. Draken, DNAmy, and Monkey Fist (who was actually Ron's archenemy).
- One of the Disney Channel's longest lasting cartoons at 87 episodes.
It is considered one of the greatest cartoons of all time and has a rating of 7.2/10 on IMDB, and 8.6/10 on tv.com