Phineas and Ferb is a Disney series that has run from 2007 to 2015.
Phineas and Ferb spend their summer by building a roller coaster, finding a mummy, building a portal to Mars, while their sister Candace tries to bust them.
Why It Rocks
- A Big variety of episodes.
- Rocking theme song.
- 2 Stories in a half episode. (One involving Phineas and Ferb, the other involving Perry The Platypus.)
- A lot of action going on.
- Perry the Platypus is capable in every way.
- Awesome musical numbers.
- Smooth Animation.
- Funny and creative running gags.
- Doofenshmirtz saying “Curse you, Perry the Platypus!” when he’s been defeated.
- Candace trying to get her brother’s busted but keeps failing.
- Someone saying “Where’s Perry?”, then cutting to Perry going to his secret spy organization.
- Dooofenshmirtz’s “-inators” always ending in tragedy because of Agent P.
- Phineas and Ferb’s activities always disapearing because of Doofenshmirtz and Agent P’s side of the story.
- Doofenshmirtz having a back story for each of his “-inators”.
- Pretty bad pacing (each joke and event goes by too fast for you to think).
- Some uncatchy musical numbers.
- Misshapen heads of characters (to the point of when even the show makes fun of it).
- It went downhill after Season 2, for example, Isabella's voice and personality start to change, Vanessa and Candace get closer at the very end of the series for absolutely no reason, and the same unoriginal ideas are used over and over again.
- Although the animation is amazing, Season 1 had a few times where the animation looked like cels due to the amount of freedom it had, which is extremely uncanny (especially in The Ballad of Badbeard).
This is the longest Disney show, having run for eight years, a record formerly held by Kim Possible.