Phineas and Ferb is a Disney series that has run from 2007 to 2015.
Phineas and Ferb spend their summer by building a roller coaster, finding a mummy, building a portal to Mars, while their sister Candace tries to bust them.
Why It Rocks
- A Big variety of episodes.
- Rocking theme song.
- 2 Stories in a half episode. (One involving Phineas and Ferb, the other involving Perry The Platypus.)
- A lot of action going on.
- Perry the Platypus is capable in every way.
- Awesome musical numbers.
- Smooth Animation
- Funny and creative running gags
- Doofenshmirtz saying “Curse you, Perry the Platypus!” when he’s been defeated.
- Candace trying to get her brother’s busted but keeps failing.
- Someone saying “Where’s Perry?”, then cutting to Perry going to his secret spy organization.
- Dooofenshmirtz’s “-inators” always ending in tragedy because of Agent P.
- Phineas and Ferb’s activities always disapearing because of Doofenshmirtz and Agent P’s side of the story.
- Doofenshmirtz having a back story for each of his “-inators”.
- Pretty bad pacing (each joke and event goes by too fast for you to think).
- Some uncatchy musical numbers.
- Annoying voice acting (especially Ashley Tisdale as Candace Flynn and Alyson Stoner as Isabella Garcia Shapiro).
- Misshapen heads of characters (to the point of when even the show makes fun of it).
- It became unoriginal after Season 2.
This is the longest Disney show, having run for eight years, a record formerly held by Kim Possible.