The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is an American computer animated television series created by John A. Davis. It is the first spin-off to the 2001 film Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. It originally aired on Nickelodeon for three seasons beginning July 20, 2002, and the final episode aired on November 25, 2006.
Based on the 2001 movie, the show follows the adventures of a smart young boy named Jimmy Neutron and his friends alongside his robotic pet dog Goddard.
Why It Rocks
- Awesome theme song.
- Great jokes.
- Cool inventions, like Goddard, the Shrink Ray, the Hovercar and his rocket.
- Great voice acting.
- Clever writing.
- Likable and funny characters, like Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen.
- Jimmy's inventions are very clever.
- The show manages to avoid coming off as a Dexter's Laboratory rip-off despite similar premises.
- It had three crossovers with the Fairy OddParents that were very successful.
- Some moments spawned several funny memes.
- Decent animation.
- Was based off an awesome movie.
- Some non main characters are ugly, especially the aliens.