The Big Comfy Couch is a Canadian children's television series about Loonette the Clown and her doll Molly, who solve everyday problems on their Big Comfy Couch. It aired from January 3, 1992 until February 26, 2007. It was produced by Cheryl Wagner and Robert Mills, directed by Wayne Moss, Robert Mills and Steve Wright. It premiered on March 2, 1992 in Canada and in January 9, 1995 in the USA on public television stations across the country.
A clown named Loonette and her doll named Molly solve everyday problems while residing in the comfort of a large couch.
Why It Rocks
- Loonette and Molly are both cute and funny.
- Lovable characters.
- Plenty of funny jokes.
- Nice costumes.
- Cool props. Even the big comfy couch itself.
- Interesting stories with fun plots.
- Nice running gags, including "Hey... who made this big mess?!"
- Fun segments, such as the Foley Family and their silly antics.
- It's pretty creepy for people who are afraid of clowns.