The Loud House is a 2016 animated TV-series created by Chris Savino and airs on Nickelodeon.
Set in the fictional city of Royal Woods, Michigan, The Loud House centers on Lincoln Loud, an 11-year-old boy with ten sisters. His siblings are bossy eldest child Lori, ditzy yet beautiful Leni, aspiring rock star Luna, aspiring comedian Luan, athletic Lynn, gloomy goth Lucy, polar-opposite twins tomboy Lana and girly Lola, child prodigy Lisa, and baby Lily.
Why it Rocks
- Incredibly witty humor.
- Likable characters with unique personalities.
- Great animation with an interesting comic-esque style.
- Catchy theme song.
- Tons of cultural references.
- Awesome voice acting.
- Great moral lessons.
- In every title card, the "Skater Dudes" font is used, which looks very cool, as well as having comic book-style panels.
- Excessive amounts of toilet humor.
- Some episodes involve child abuse, like the episode "No Such Luck", where Lincoln gets kicked out of his house and had to sleep in the rain, followed by him being humiliated by his own family who forced him to wear a squirrel suit out in public.
- It has characters twerking, which is something that is extremely inappropriate (and incredibly disgusting in terms of children doing it) for a kids' show.
- The characters can be pretty mean-spirited, unlikeable and annoying at times, especially some of Lincoln's sisters.
- The show was based on Chris Savino's own childhood.
Wanna check out the official wiki? Click here.