Total Drama is a Canadian series on Teletoon and Cartoon Network
Why it Rocks
- Plenty of hilarious moments.
- Funny parodies of Survivor and The Amazing Race.
- Awesome challenges.
- Well-developed and likable characters.
- Amazing animation.
- It's been running for six seasons, with a seventh currently in production.
- It also got a spin-off series titled The Ridonculous Race.
- Each season (except Season 6) has a main antagonist competitor who makes their way through the competition by manipulating others, cheating, and tricking others into getting eliminated. In a few cases they make it to the season finale. The antagonist always gets properly punished for their actions:
- Heather: She was shaved on camera and was forced to be bald for the entirety of Season 2.
- Courtney: Her PDA breaks down, Duncan dumps her, and she gets ink spattered all over her face.
- Alejandro: He's burnt to a crisp by a volcano after Heather kicks him in the groin.
- Scott: Fang the shark beats him to a coma after Zoey crushed him with a rock.
- Mal: He's erased from existence after Mike recovers his sanity.
- Ice Dancers: They ranked 3rd place, the same rank they got after they were humilliated in the olympics.
- Every season has an alternate ending where the other finalist wins. With only a few exceptions (Owen in Season 1 and Heather in Season 3) whichever finalist wins doesn't affect the canon so it's up to the viewer to decide which finalist they consider the winner.
- The fifth season, Total Drama All-Stars, was universally panned by fans, most notably for its treatment of fan-favorite characters such as Courtney and Gwen.
- Excessive amounts of toilet humor and vomiting.
- The first season had some really inappropriate moments (e.g. Owen dancing while he's completely naked in Episode 2).