VeggieTales is an American series of children's computer animated television shows, videos, and feature films featuring anthropomorphic fruits and vegetables in stories conveying moral themes based on Christian culture.
Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber are an unlikely duo in a world of talking vegetables. The two friends learn about honesty, kindness, and forgiveness.
Why It Rocks
- The show is really entertaining, creative, and funny, it also manages to do a good job with its various lessons without getting too preachy.
- The animation is really appealing to watch.
- All the characters are lovable, funny and memorable.
- It teaches plenty of biblical lessons and great morals.
- The stories are really interesting and entertaining.
- Catchy and heartwarming songs. Most notably, God is Bigger.
- Its reboot, VeggieTales in the House.
- What exactly do vegetables have to do with Christianity anyway?
- It calls fruits "veggies" most of the time.
- While the animation is pretty okay most of the time. Some of the animation in the 90s era episodes can be dated like objects clipping through something and other minor mistakes.